This release is scheduled for 18:00 AEST on Friday 17 August 2018.
Important security change
Support for TLS 1.0 has been deprecated and will impact users of older web browsers and operating systems. Users of older versions of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and other web browsers that do not support TLS 1.1 as a minimum will be unable to access Legal Panel Gateway. Users should attempt to access our test site that has TLS 1.0 support removed and confirm that the login screen appears (no further action is required).
- Corrected an issue where the supplier user was asked to update the Claim quantity instead of Requested quantity when requesting a variation after the order has been marked as Done.
- Corrected an issue where rejected variation quantities were being added to future variation requests for that order.
- Improved the saving of unsubmitted variation and claim requests to avoid incorrect calculation of total costs.
- Claimed quantities on active progress claims are no longer being cleared if the order is marked as 'done' and then the 'work not complete' button is clicked.
Service level agreements between customers and suppliers
- Clients not actioning requests for variation were being alerted prior to the expected due date being reached. This has now been corrected.
- The provider SLA relating to order completion will be correctly triggered after a variation request has been through an approval cycle.