This article contains information aimed at new users wanting to use ConSol Mobile and for existing users who want to update their subscription.
Adding a subscription
1. If you haven't done so already, download ConSol Mobile from the Apple App Store here.
2. Log into ConSol Mobile app on your iOS device using your ConSol username and password.
3. ConSol Mobile is free to use, but some features are only available on a subscription. As you navigate through the features, you may encounter the subscription picker. If you wish to utilise the feature, select one of the options or click Done to proceed without.
Managing an existing subscription
Users have several subscription options, including a free version, and may move between them as required.
1. Log into ConSol Mobile app on your iOS device using your ConSol username and password.
2. Click on Manage subscription and follow the prompts to iTunes.
Help, I can't see any subscription options!
If your Subscribe option looks like this, then you may need to update your iPad/iPhone settings as the app is being blocked from making in-app purchases.
1. From your iPad/iPhone home screen, click on the Settings icon.
2. Click on General in the left menu.
3. Check Restrictions option on the right side menu. If this is Off, click on it to edit the preferences.
4. Ensure that In-App Purchases is enabled.
5. Open ConSol Mobile and follow the steps to add a subscription.