ConSol Datamart v6.0 is expected to be released to the production environment on 13 April 2018. The changes are currently going through UAT which will end on 2 April 2018.
Changes introduced since v5.3 (last release, 6 October 2017)
Order Details extract
- Addition of $_ORDERED_VALUE field to capture the value ordered by the customer
Order Item Details extract
- Addition of new fields to improve visibility of how item quantities and value change over time due to variations and claims. Where an item has been 'split' to accommodate a partial claim or a variation request, the varied or claimed portion will be written to a new item and the original item will be adjusted accordingly.
- $_ORDERED_VALUE - item value ordered by customer
- $_CLAIMED_VALUE - claimed value for item
- $_DELIVERED_VALUE - delivered value for item
- $_CURRENT_VALUE - current value for item
- SPLIT_FROM_ITEM_NO - The ORDER_ITEM_NO for the original order item where the claim or variation request 'consumed' some of the ordered value. Item is split with the claim being applied to the original order item and the remainder being written to a new record.
- SPLIT_REASON - the reason for splitting the item (due to claim or variation only)
- CREATE_DATE - date item added to the order
- UPDATED_DATE - date item details are changed
Order Invoice History code set
- Some rationalisation was made to the Order Invoice History code set to remove redundant codes.
Claim History extract
- Addition of INVOICE_NO to enable mapping to draft invoices
- The description of the file transfer process has been updated within the specification to match the current methods.
A detailed specification of the Datamart v6.0 is attached. Please ensure all queries or feedback are sent to Hamish Goddard.