To navigate through the LPG application
Before you begin
NOTE: What you can see and do within the LPG is dependent on your roles
The Home Screen displays some responses to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), Notices (Broadcasts), System notices (Alerts) and News issued in LPG, as well as links to your Message Inbox and Contact Details.
To read a Notice:
Notices (or Broadcasts) are created by the Customer who is able to keep track of who has viewed this information.
1.Click the Notice Title or the expand icon next to the Notice Title.
2. Click the View link to open the Notice.
3. Click the View link within the Notice to display any file attachments to the Notice. Click the Mark as Read button, to remove it from your Welcome screen and inform the sender that you have read the Notice.
To read a System Notice:
System notices (or Alerts) are posted by Yarris Support and Account Managers and are generally related to important information about LPG.
1. Clicking the Notice Title or the expand icon next to the Notice Title displays the System Notice text and any attachments that were loaded with the Notice. System Notices will remain on the Home screen until removed by Support.
To read LPG News:
LPG News articles can be created by the Customer or by Yarris Support and Account Managers and contain information that you should be aware of.
1. Clicking the Notice Title or the expand icon next to the Notice Title displays the LPG News text and any attachment that were loaded with the article. LPG News will remain on the Home screen until removed by the System Administrator.
To view/update your Contact Details in LPG:
Clicking the Contact Details link allows quick access to your User Information. This screen is also available from the Users -> My Contract Details menu option.
To view your profile information, go to the Users menu, and select My Contact Details. Your contact information is displayed, as well as any roles that have been applied to your user account.
You may edit your personal details, change your phone or fax number, or your Email address and click the Submit button to save these changes.
Only a User with the Sys Admin role will be able to change roles or resource assignments applied to your profile.
You can return to the Home screen from any location in LPG by clicking the LPG logo top left of screen.
LPG menus will change depending on what roles have been applied to the user account. For example, the Company Info menu will only be available to a User with the System Administrator role
Whilst the Accounts role does not have access to the Company Info or References menu options.
Menu items with an inverted triangle next to the name indicated that a nested menu is available by selecting that item.
Worklists act as categorised To-Do lists for LPG users. To display all Worklists, go to the Worklist menu and choose All. To access a Worklist, click the highlighted link.
To view orders that have passed back from the Provider to the Customer:
- Go to the Worklist menu, and select Viewable.
To return to the most recent Worklist that you accessed:
- Go to the Worklist menu and select Current.