After executing the search in My Work and customizing the result table it can be exported as a CSV file for use with a spreadsheet application such as Microsoft Excel. Further calculations can be performed or the data can be imported into another application used by the organization.
Before you begin
- Use the My Work search to filter the Table as required. See topic My Work - Overview and Search for details
1. Open My Work, fill in the search criteria then click the Submit
The Table displays the items matching the search criteria. (See topic My Work - Overview and Search.)
2. Customise the Table columns as required (rearrange, hide columns).
(See topic My Work - Customise Result Table.)
3. To export only a particular page of results, do the following:
(You may do this to produce a worksheet of Matters/ Orders for each of your team members to work through)
a. Select the required number of Results per page.
b. Select which page you want to export.
c. Click the Export Page Results to CSV
The Export options window opens.
d. Select whether to open or save the file and click the OK
The CSV file can be opened with a spreadsheet application like Microsoft Excel.
4. Click the Export All Results to CSV button to export all records from all pages in the table to a CSV file.