|Who:||All LPG users|
|When:||If there is a technical support issue resulting in an error on the screen or the system not doing what you expect it to.|
|Why:||To assist you with contacting the Customer Support Team and registering an issue.|
To assist in resolving any technical support issues you may have as efficiently and quickly as possible, please follow the guidelines presented below.
What we would like to receive from you:
- The order number or matter id that the issue relates to
- What the last action that you performed was before you noticed the issue
- The username (login) of the person experiencing the issue
- Any troubleshooting steps that you may have attempted to rectify the issue
- Any screenshots you may have taken
The following information is also very useful:
- How long has this been occurring?
- How many users are affected by this?
- Have you found a workaround for this issue?
- What browser are you using and what version is it running?
- What version of Windows are you using?
- What is the impact of this issue on your organisation?
You can send a request to the Yarris Support team by:
- Clicking on the Help link on the menu bar and selecting the Submit a request link from the Yarris Help Centre. You can manage all your requests via this portal.
- Placing a call to the Yarris Support Team on 1300 927 747. Our LPG Support representatives are available from 8:00 to 18:00 Monday through Friday (Australian Eastern Standard Time/Australian Eastern Summer Time).
- Sending an email to email@example.com. E-mails will usually receive a response within four business hours, although occasionally extraordinary conditions may necessitate a longer response time.