|Who:||Commercial Contract Manager, Contract Administrator, Compliance|
|Why:||The Incident needs to be closed to comply with OHS requirements.|
|When:||The User tasked with action on the Incident has marked the incident action as completed.|
|Create an Incident||Action an Incident (Supplier)|
|Stop an Order|
- On the ConSol menu select Worklist > All.
The My Worklist Summary appears.
- Click Incident Action Completed.
NOTE: If there are no Incidents with completed actions (Count = 0) you will not be able to click the link.The list of Incidents with Actions Completed appears.
- Click the Action button to open the required Incident.
The Incident Details screen appears.
- Scroll down and check that the Date Completed is not later than the Required By Date.
- To close the Incident, do the following.
- Tick the Incident Closed box.
- Enter the Confirm Date.
- Enter Comments to indicate why the incident is now closed.
- Click the Submit button.
The Incident Details window closes and the display returns to the My Worklist screen.