|Who:||Commercial Contract Manager, Contract Administrator|
|Why:||Recording the Incident may be necessary in order to comply with OHS requirements.|
|When:||An Incident has occurred in relation to an Order that is sufficiently severe as to require recording and possible action.|
|Close an Incident||Action an Incident (Supplier)|
|Stop an Order|
- Find and open the Order that needs an incident raised.
See user guidefor details.The View Order screen appears.
- Click the Supp Perf tab.
The Supp Perf tab includes:N1 - The Supplier key person contact information.N2 - A list of any current incidents related to this Order.
- Click the Add Incident button.
The Create an Incident window opens.
- Use the Incident Type, Incident Category and Incident Severity drop down lists to categorise the incident.
- Enter the Incident Date and Incident Description.
- If action is required in relation to this incident do the following.
- Tick the Action Required box.
- Enter the date by which the action must be taken.
- Select from the Action Required By drop down list who is responsible to take the action.
- Enter the Description of Action required.
The rest of the fields in the lower part of the Create Incident form are used to close the incident.
- Click the Submit button.
The Create an Incident window closes and the display returns to the View Order screen.N3 - If the Incident report specified an action, the party responsible for action receives a new item in their Incidents Worklist. In the example shown, the action was required by the Supplier.Once the action is completed, the Incident can be closed by a Commercial Contract Manager or Contract Administrator. See user guide Close an Incident for details.