|Why:||You may need to reopen an Order that the Supplier has marked as Complete for various reasons. For example, a Supplier may have accidentally submitted a $0 final claim which automatically marks the order as complete when verified by the customer.|
|When:||The Revert To WIP feature becomes available to the Customer once the Order has been marked Complete by the Supplier (ready to submit Final Claim).|
|View Work In Progress and Events||Recall an Order|
Up until the final invoice has been approved the Supplier still has the control to recall and undo by moving the Order back through the stages (orange arrows below). If necessary the Supplier can move the Order all the way back to the Accept Order stage. See user guidefor more information.
If the final Invoice has been approved, only the Customer can pull the Order back to Work In Progress.
- On the ConSol menu select Orders > Find Order.
The List Orders screen appears.
- Enter the Order number of the order that needs to be reverted to Work In Progress.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the List Orders screen and click the Search button.
If found, the Order details are listed at the bottom of the List Orders screen.
- N1 - The Order can only be reverted to Work In Progress if status is ORDER COMPLETE or INVOICE SUBMITTED.
- Click the Order No.
The View Order screen appears with the Items tab selected.
- Scroll to the bottom of the View Order screen and click the Revert to WIP button.
A confirmation message appears.
- Click the OK button.
The Order status is moved back to WORK IN PROGRESS.The Supplier receives an email to indicate the change of status of the Order.
- NOTE: If the Order is reverted to WIP after a Final Invoice was approved but not closed, The Invoice is changed to a part payment invoice (payment while work in progress).