||Role dependant on stage of Order processing
||There could be various reasons. For example, the Order may no longer need approval due to changes of circumstance or the Order may need modification before it is again escalated to the manager.
||The Contract Administrator escalated an Order for action by a manager but needs to recall the Order prior to the manager making a response.
|Manually Escalate Order to Manager
||Approve a High Value Order (Manager)
|Action Escalation Response
This procedure occurs if the user escalates an Order that requires manager attention. The user can escalate the Order at any stage of processing after the Order is created as long as the Order is on the Customer side for action.
- NOTE: If the user profile has been set up so that high value Orders need approval, a high value Order cannot pass the Itemise Order stage without approved by a manager. This is an automated process that cannot be recalled.
In the following example, the Order was escalated at the Categorise Order stage.
- On the ConSol menu select Worklist > Viewable.
The My Worklist Summary appears.
- Scroll down to the Orders section and click My Orders requiring Manager Approval (View Only).
NOTE: If there are no Orders requiring approval (Count is 0), you cannot click on the link.
The list of Orders with the manager for approval appears.
- Click the Action (or Acquire) button next to the escalated Order that you wish to recall.
The View Order screen appears with the Details tab selected.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click the Recall button.
The Confirm Recall Order screen appears.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click the Confirm Recall button.
The display returns to whatever stage the Order was at when it was escalated to the manager. In this example the escalated from the Itemise Order screen, so it returns the Order to the same state as when it was escalated.