Before submitting your ticket request, as a general guideline, the following information should be included:
- Order Number for orders (B#)
- Invoice number for invoices
- Contract number for contracts
- Matter/Claim/Project/Job number
- Time frame: for example "This issue happened today at 10am".
- Screen shots that relate to the issue
- Document attachments that relate to the issue
- Exception Error stack trace error message
Please keep in mind that each incident is unique and for that reason, we may ask for further details from you.
Why do we want such specific details?
The more information you provide with your initial request, the best it will enable the Customer Support and/or the Application Support Team to begin investigation into your request.
It is important you send as much information as possible about your issue or query to assist us moving towards an effective resolution.
If there are any concerns or queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 927 747