|Why:||When there is a large list of items in the Worklist, a My Work filtered list allows a focused view of the tasks. My Work is more powerful (can search more fields) than the Find Order or Search Orders functions.
(See topic .)
|When:||My Work allows advanced filtering of tasks that require action by a User. The filtered results can be saved and quickly viewed again at a later time.|
|Customise My Work Result Table||Save and Use My Work Views|
|Manage My Work Views||Export My Work Result Table to CSV format|
My Work is an advanced search tool that allows the User to filter the list of tasks that require action. The resultant list can be customised and saved for future use or a snapshot can be taken to be used in a spreadsheet application such as Microsoft Excel.
- On the ConSol menu select Worklist > My Work.
The My Work screen appears.There are three main panels on the My Work screen:
- N1 - Search Panel where detailed search criteria can be entered.
- N2 - Results Table where the results of the search are displayed as either a Table or a Timeline.
- N3 - The Navigation Panel has a VIEWS section that lists customised My Work “views” that have been created and a TO-DOs section which lists items (Orders, Quotes etc.) that require the User’s attention.
- The Results Table is very wide. It is necessary to scroll across the page to see all columns. The columns can be rearranged and/or hidden as required. See topic for details.
- After you have customised your view of My Work (e.g. set up specific search criteria, rearranged/hidden columns in the Results Table), you can save it as a View and access it again from the VIEWS section. See topic .
The Search Panel consists of two sections:
- N4 - Search Fields (basic) allows a basic search based on entity (Order, Invoice, Quote etc.). Which entity you select will determine which fields are visible in the Detailed Search criteria.
- N5 - Detailed Search criteria allows detailed search criteria to be defined.
- N6 - Use the arrow next to the Search Fields heading to hide all search fields.
- N7 - Use the arrow next to the Project View heading to hide the advanced search fields.
- Hiding these fields allows more area on screen for the search results to be displayed.
- Select the entity type (Project View, Order, Quote, Invoice or Activity) from the View Entity drop down list.
The search fields change to match the selected entity type. In this example, entity type “Order” was selected (N8), so the Order search fields are displayed (N9). When first opening the My Work screen, the default search is for entity type “Project View”.
- NOTE: At present, My Work cannot be used to view Compliance renewals, Incidents, Service Requests.
- N10: View Level - If you select Available to My Workgroup, you can see Orders/Project Views assigned to other members of the Workgroup. Depending on ConSol configuration and your roles, you may be able to take over work allocated to others in the Workgroup. See topic
- N11: Action mode - Select “Actionable” to display Orders you can action. (The action you can take on an Order depends on the roles you are assigned in your User Profile.) Select “Viewable” to see Orders that you cannot action. When the Order is on the other side for action it is viewable only (e.g. you are in the Customer organisation and the Order is with the Supplier for action).
- Fill in the search criteria as required.
- Click the Submit button.
The Search Fields are hidden and the result Table displays the items that match the search criteria. In the example shown below the search shows Orders actionable by the User.
- To view the Order, click the Order Id.
- To take the next action possible for that Order, click the Action button.
See topicfor more information on working with the results table.See topicfor details on saving the search to reuse it.