|Why:||You can change your password at any time while you are logged into ConSol. If you have forgotten your password and can’t log in see topic.|
Before you begin
- Your ConSol System Administrator has to create a User account for you and set up specific roles for you within ConSol before you can log in.
|ConSol Login & Home Screen||Forgot My Password|
|Before you start using ConSol|
- On the ConSol menu select Users > Change Password.
The Change Password screen appears.
- Enter your Current Password.
- Enter a New Password.
- Type the new password exactly the same again in Confirm Password.
- NOTE: The password must be between 6 and 16 characters and it must include numbers and alphabetical characters. Remember that the Username and Password are case-sensitive. (E.g. “JSmith” is not the same as “jsmith”)
- Click the Change Password button.
The Confirm Password Change window may appear. This happens if more than one person has logged into ConSol on the computer you are using and ConSol has stored their usernames and passwords in its “memory”.
- IMPORTANT: Do not click OK with a different username selected. If you do, you will change the remembered password for that person. It doesn’t change their ConSol password but it will automatically fill in your password when they try to log in on this computer.
- Select your username from the list.
- Click the OK button.
The display returns to the ConSol screen. The next time you log in to ConSol you must use the new password.