|Who:||Any User from the Workgroup from which the Order was escalated
(Contract Administrator - Scheduler - Verifier - Accounts )
|Why:||The manager’s response must be actioned by the Contract Administrator before any further processing of the Order can happen.|
|When:||The Contract Administrator escalated an Order for action by a manager. The manager has responded.|
|Manually Escalate Order to Manager||Approve a High Value Order (Manager)|
|Recall an Escalated Order|
This procedure occurs if a User escalates an Order for the attention of a manager. Escalation can take place at any stage of processing as long as the Order is on the Customer side for action. The manager’s response returns to the Workgroup from which it was escalated. Any User within that workgroup can action the mananger’s response.
- On the ConSol menu select Worklist > All.
The My Worklist Summary appears.
- NOTE: Other methods to find the required Order include using the Search Order or Find Order functions (see user guide ) and using the My Work function (see user guide ).
- Scroll down to the Orders section and click Manager’s Response to Escalated Order.
NOTE: If there are no responses from the manager (Count is 0), you cannot click on the link. The list of escalated Orders that the manager has responded to appears.
- Click the Action button next to the order that needs to be actioned.
The Response to Manually Escalated Order screen appears with the History tab selected.N1 - The manager’s response can be seen in the Comment column.
At this point the User can take either of the following actions:
- To continue processing the Order, click the Return to Categorise Order button.
The display returns to the Categorise Order screen so the Order can continue being processed.
- NOTE: You will return to whatever stage the Order was at prior to the escalation. For example, if the Order was escalated from the Itemise Order stage, the button will be labelled Return to Itemise Order. When you click it, you will return to the Itemise Order screen.
- To repeat the escalation process, click the Re-Escalate button.
The display returns to the Manually Escalate Order screen so the Order can be escalated again to the manager (or another manager). See user guidefor procedure.