|Why:||The Itemising stage defines what goods and services the Order will deliver and how much it will cost based on the item rates from the selected supplier's contract.|
|When:||If the option was selected at the Categorise Order stage not to pre-itemise the Order, this procedure is performed after allocating the Order to a Supplier.|
- The Schedule, Service Category and Zone and related Item rate tables must be uploaded for the Suppliers prior to creating the Order.
|What is the Basic Order Process?||Add a New Order to a Project View|
|Create a “Stand Alone” Order||Pre-Itemise an Order (before Supplier allocation)|
|Categorise an Order||Allocate an Order|
|Transmit Order to Supplier|
Depending on the choice made at the Categorise Order stage, the Itemise Order stage may occur
If pre-itemisation was not chosen during the Categorise Order stage, the standard cycle will apply as shown below. In this case, the Supplier is selected (Allocate to Supplier) prior to Itemising the Order. See topicfor details.
The following procedure assumes no pre-Itemisation was done prior to selecting the Supplier in the Allocate Order stage:
- On the ConSol menu select Worklist > All.
The My Worklist Summary appears.
- NOTE: Other methods to find the required Order include using the Search Order or Find Order functions (see topic ) and using the My Work function (see topic ).
- Click Orders Requiring Service Items and Quantities.
NOTE: If there are no Orders to itemise (count = 0) you will not be able to click the link.
The list of Orders requiring itemisation appears.
- NOTE: The list includes Orders at both stages (Pre-Itemise Order and Itemise Order after Allocation).
- N1 - Those with no Supplier Name have been categorised and awaiting pre-itemisation.
- N2 - Those that have a Supplier name have already been allocated to a Supplier.
- Click the Action button to open the Order that needs to be itemised.
The Itemise Order screen appears with the Items tab selected.N3 - The allocated Supplier is displayed in the header of the Order.N4 - If the Order was pre-Itemised, the list of items and quantities is already displayed.N5 - ConSol has looked up the Supplier’s rates for the selected items and automatically inserted them in the Unit Rate column.N6 - The Order Total is automatically calculated.
- NOTE: If the Order was NOT pre-itemised, the list will be empty. In this case, the items and quantities need to be entered. (See topic for details.)
- Add, edit and remove items as required. (See topic
- NOTE: If the Order was NOT pre-Itemised prior to selecting a Supplier, when you attempt to add items to the Order they may not be available in the Select Item window. N7 - In this case, you can try searching for Items “Without rates”.
- IMPORTANT: A search without rates will find items that the Supplier
- If the required Item cannot be found by either a search with rates or a search without rates, it is not associated with the Schedule that was selected for this Order. If it should be in the Schedule, contact your ConSol Sys Admin.
- Click the Details tab and check that all the information is correct and complete.
- Click the History tab to see what actions have been taken on the Order so far.
- If notes or files need to be attached to the Order (either for internal viewing or for the Supplier’s attention), click the Attach tab and write the text note or attach the file(s).
See topicfor details
- To move the Order on to the next stage, click Continue.
The Order is moved on to the next stage of processing and the relevant role for that stage is notified by email and, if activated, ConSol notification message.
- Users with the Sys Admin or Technical Contract Manager can create templates which can automatically fill in much of the detail when creating Orders. Depending on how much has been automated, some of the stages of Order generation may be completely skipped. In the standard Order cycle, the next stage after Itemising the Order is . See topic for more information on the stages.