|Why:||The Job Originator must retrieve the Order and explicitly dispatch it to the next stage so the Order can continue to be processed.|
|When:||If the Job Originator creates an Order then clicks the Save or Continue button without selecting a Contract Admin Workgroup, the Order is moved to the Dispatch status..|
|Create “Stand Alone Order (not in Project View)||Categorise an Order|
|What is the Basic Order Process?|
The following procedure describes an interim stage between Create Order and Categorise Order.
- On the ConSol menu select Worklist > All.
The My Worklist – Summary screen appears.
- NOTE: Other methods to find the required Order include using the Search Order or Find Order functions (see topic Find/Modify Order Details) and using the My Work function (see topic My Work Overview & Search).
- Scroll down to the Orders section and click the Orders Requiring Dispatch link.
NOTE: If there are no Orders at the Dispatch stage (Count = 0), the link will not be active (coloured grey).
The list of Orders requiring dispatch appears.
- Click the Action button next to the order that you wish to dispatch.
The Assign Order screen appears. The default Contract Admin Workgroup is highlighted.
- If there is more than one on the list, select the required Contract Admin Workgroup that the order needs to be moved on to for further processing.
- Edit any other details of the Order if required.
- Click the Continue button.
The Order is moved on to the Categorise Order stage for action by the Contract Administrator Workgroup that was designated by the Job Originator.
- NOTE: If the Job Originator also has the Contract Administrator role and is part of the selected Contract Administrator Workgroup, the Categorise Order screen will immediately appear for that person to continue processing the Order (see topic Categorise Order). Otherwise, the display will return to the My Worklist screen and the Order will no longer be actionable by the Job Originator.