Your customers will often require photographic evidence captured in the field to be watermarked with relevant job, location and time information. ConSol Mobile automates this process to make it simple to relate every photo with the correct job and ensure that it contains the necessary information to support your claim.
ConSol Mobile updates photos in real time with the required job information, including:
- date and time,
- latitude and longitude coordinates, and
- job references.
You will no longer need to carry a whiteboard or use a third party app to achieve this!
Activating the watermark function
By default, watermarking is enabled. If the watermark function is not enabled, follow these steps.
1. Go to the Overview menu and select Settings.
2. In the Photos and Videos section, enable the watermark function (green is good!).
Using photo watermark
1. Go to the Active Jobs list.
2. Select the job you would like to work on.
3. Wherever you see the camera icon, you can capture a photo.
4. The watermark is overlaid at the top and bottom of the screen with the information relevant to that job and your current location and time.
5. Select Use Photo in the bottom right corner if the image is satisfactory.
6. Name it and select OK.
ConSol Mobile removes the stress of ensuring that your photos include the necessary information to support your claims and reduce rejections due to insufficient evidence.
For more information about ConSol mobile, you can visit our help guides here.