ConSol Datamart v5.1 is expected to be released to the production environment on 1 September 2017. The changes are currently going through UAT which will end on 25 August 2017.
Changes introduced since v4.3 (last release, 28 February 2017)
- Introduction of Claim History extract to track order claim records
- Introduction of Batch Job extract to enable Datamart managers to determine the batch period, when the last successful batch was produced and expected record count for each extract
- Extended length of Attribute Name in Attribute Master extract
- Extend length of Special Instructions in Order Details extract
- Extend Contract Details extract to identify method of invoicing and contract category
- Multiple changes to Document History extract
- Apply filter to Datamart processor to remove non-standard characters which tend to cause errors when imported into client datawarehouses
- Introduce ‘Sequence’ column to Order Invoice History extract to determine specific sequence rather than just showing date and time occurring
- Change position of Data_Refresh_Date column in Item History extract and Order Invoice History extract
A detailed specification of the Datamart v5.1 is attached. Please ensure all queries or feedback is sent to email@example.com.